I moved to a new city to take a creative position, overworked myself with two jobs, gained weight, exhausted myself, and my relationship and health declined and faltered. Here is that story:
- Rebranding my business.
- Working w/ a major client for my independent business
- Creating & running a successful Creative Dept. as a Full-Time job.
- The mental toll it all took.
- Long distance relationships & the decline of mine.
- How my physical and mental condition deteriorated.
How I changed it:
- Diet, gym, left the day job.
-Meeting new people in a new city.
- Networking and socializing at work
How life changes from 20’s to 30’s:
- Cutting your “friends circle” down & “declutterization”
- Creating a new, separate IG for personal use.
- Dating Apps, and why they suck.
- The Starbucks pink unicorn drink (rant)
“Fall seven times, stand up eight.”