A raw, truthful, insightful broadcast. From the heart, with no filter.
In this episode:
• What’s more important in the hiring process? Quality and Experience, or “Who you know?”
• Frustrations of life, as a working creative professional.
• Freelancing remote, from home - Vs. - Working at a traditional company or agency
• How is success defined along the path of struggle?
• How does one produce and release artwork, with the stresses and demands of “real life?”
• The risk of producing and releasing personal art, video, audio, and media.
• Is being a creative, trail-blazer always the right way to lead in the corporate world?
Feel free to follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@JustinHiteArt), and check out the show’s official website, http://www.justinhite.com.